SS - Thoughts SS - Thoughts

hmmm...

Nicely drawn and well explained not much actual animation though. Its a surprise we don't see more info movies on Newgrounds. However I do totally disagree with pretty much everything you just said.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

YAY Easter eggs

There's 2 easter eggs in the main menu : the pokeball in the bottom right and the gods head.

:: Mexico Es Muy Bien :: :: Mexico Es Muy Bien ::

Yay candy...

Good old foamy, but he'd probably be annoyed to know that it is 'Me gusta' not 'Yo Me gusta' which means I I like... just thought he'd like to know.

Loondon Loondon

Laconic

I dont usually write reviews but... it was touching.

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

LONGER!!!!!!!!!

LONGER!!!!!
I don't normally write reviews but I definitely think it should be longer as it was barely game length. It has the potential to be a great series or just a great 'long' type adventure game. It could also end up being kind of deep in a quirky "Holy shit a bear!" way. But year nice keep it up and make it longer.

AustinBreed responds:

Okay, thanks cowboy.

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Good but short

Very good fun, sadistic, gorey, everything a good horror flash needs. Only thing is that it is very short and easy. It was too easy, but then again it would not be fun if it was too hard. Maybe a bit harder next time and definetely longer! But great Idea **********